WOODCRAFT S.R.L. treats your personal data with responsibility and strictly complies with the applicable law. Below we present our policy on the personal data processing, which gives you the opportunity to inform you about the protection that we guarantee and the purpose of collecting your personal data.
As an authorized person, from the perspective of the Regulation, we process only the personal data you have set up, for the specified time and for the purposes imposed by you as an operator. We assure you that your data is safe, remains your property and is stored online in a secure environment, only on Romanian servers and physically in safes / rooms accessible only to certain employees of WOODCRAFT SRL who also have a privacy agreement related to the personal data they use for the purpose of processing. We also inform you that safes / rooms are open during the program, and when WOODCRAFT SRL is closed, these are closed with keys. The data system is very well implemented and secured in the European space, and no one apart from our technical and administrative staff has access to these systems or data documents.
- The operator of your personal data is WOODCRAFT SRL, the mailing address being firstname.lastname@example.org. WOODCRAFT SRL.
- Starting 25 May 2018, you can contact your personal data protection officer at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The purpose of the processing your personal data is to perform the activity of supplying the products / services ordered by WOODCRAFT SRL customers. We will process personal data in a manner consistent with EU Regulation 2016/679; the legal basis being the conclusion and performance of the contract in the case of order processing (according to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
- Personal data processed include the customer’s surname, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, personal identification number, date of birth, and details of the orders sent to the company.
- Your personal data may be processed by other entities designated by WOODCRAFT SRL to process the data on its behalf. However, WOODCRAFT SRL remains your personal data operator. It is possible to send data to public authorities, external consultants authorized to whom we have outsourced provision of certain services in Romania or outside or EU / EEA, making sure that we provide appropriate guarantees for data protection ( for example, confidentiality and data protection contractual terms).
- Your personal data will be retained and processed for a period of time to achieve the purpose of the processing.
- For order processing, the length of the processing will vary according to the contractual period agreed by the parties. To meet certain legal obligations (such as bookkeeping and tax reporting, archiving, etc.), the processing time also varies according to the incidental legal obligation. Starting 25 May 2018, information on the duration of your data processing can be obtained at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to require the operator to access, rectify, delete or restrict the processing of your personal data, as well as the right not to process or transfer it. You also have the right to portability of data under certain conditions.
- Unless the data is required to comply with legal obligations, the transfer of personal data is voluntary, but refusal to provide it (such as your surname, first name and address) will prevent you from placing an order on our site or our physical address to our place of business.
- You are entitled to data portability – under certain conditions you may receive the personal data you have provided us in a format that can be read automatically or may be required to transmit that data to another operator;
- You also have the right to withdraw at any time your consent to the processing of your personal data. This will not affect the legality of your personal data processing before you withdraw your consent.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the data processing supervisor if you believe that your rights have been violated.
List all your rights once the GDPR has been adopted and implemented
Therefore, as a customer of WOODCRAFT (WOODCRAFT SRL), you have the following rights:
- Right to information – You may request information about the processing of your personal data;
- Right to rectification – You can correct inaccurate personal data or to complete it;
- The right to delete the data (the “right to be forgotten”) – you can obtain the deletion of the data, if the processing was not legal or in other cases provided by law;
- Right to Restrict Processing – You may request restriction of processing if you dispute the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
- Right to object – You can oppose in particular data processing that is based on our legitimate interest;
- Right to data portability – You may receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided us in a format that can be read automatically, or you may request that the data be transmitted to another operator.
- Right to file a complaint – You can complain about the way your personal data are processed to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
- Right to withdraw your consent – In cases where processing is based on your consent, it may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent will only have effect for the future, but processing prior to withdrawal remains valid;
The right not to be subject to automated or supplementary profiling decisions related to automated decisions: you can request and obtain human intervention with respect to that processing, or you can express your point of view on this type of processing.
You can exert these rights, either individually or collectively, by simply sending a request to our e-mail address email@example.com .